The Best Time to Post on Social Media
The best times to post on social media are when the people you want to see the content are on the network. That’s the simple answer, but not necessarily useful. Research have found that there are best practices for each social network, and the data from various studies proves that posting at the best times will help you get more traffic, more engagement, and more followers.
The best time to post on Facebook is 1–4 p.m. late into the week and on weekends.
1. Saturday and Sunday at 12–1 p.m.
2. Thursday and Friday at 1–4 p.m.
3. Wednesday at 3 p.m.
When to post on Facebook in general to increase your shares and click through rate:
1. 1 p.m.
2. 3 p.m.
3. 9 a.m.
The optimal times to tweet are 12–3 p.m., with a peak best time at 5 p.m. During the workweek is the best, though some niches might have more active audiences on the weekend.
1. Wednesday at noon and 5–6 p.m.
2. Monday–Friday at 12–3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
3. Experiment with 2–3 a.m., 6–7 a.m., and 9–10 p.m.
When to tweet in general to increase retweets and click through rates:
1. 5–6 p.m.
2. Noon specifically
3. 3 p.m.
Saturdays are your best bet for reaching Pinterest users and later at night.
1.Saturdays at 8–11 p.m.
2. Fridays at 3 p.m.
General awesome times to Pin to Pinterest:
1. 8–11 p.m. with 9 p.m. peak
2. 2–4 a.m. and 2–4 p.m.
3. 1–3 p.m.
Midweek posting is optimal from 5–6 p.m.
1. Tuesday at 10–11 a.m.
2. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7:30–8:30 a.m., 12 p.m., and 5–6 p.m.
When to post on LinkedIn to get the most click through rates:
1. 5–6 p.m.
2. 7–8 a.m.
3. 12 p.m.
Instagram audiences are engaged throughout the week. Mondays should maybe get a little more attention.
1. Monday and Thursday at any time other than 3–4 p.m.
2. Videos any day at 9 p.m.–8 a.m.
3. Experiment with 2 a.m., 5 p.m., and Wednesday at 7 p.m.
General best times to post on Instagram:
1. 8–9 a.m.
2. 2 a.m.
3. 5 p.m.
We hope that this helps you! For more information, please contact us!